The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dominique Rouzies & Erin Anderson & A. K. Kohli & R. E. Michaels & Barton A. Weitz & A. A. Zoltners, 2005. "Sales and Marketing Integration : A Proposed Framework," Post-Print halshs-00004748, HAL.
- John Fahy & Graham Hooley & Tony Cox & Jozsef Beracs & Krzysztof Fonfara & Boris Snoj, 2000. "The Development and Impact of Marketing Capabilities in Central Europe," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Kahn, Kenneth B. & Mentzer, John T., 1998. "Marketing's Integration with Other Departments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 53-62, May.
- Shantanu Dutta & Om Narasimhan & Surendra Rajiv, 1999. "Success in High-Technology Markets: Is Marketing Capability Critical?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 547-568.
- Ross, William Jr. & Dalsace, Frederic & Anderson, Erin, 2005. "Should you set up your own sales force or should you outsource it? Pitfalls in the standard analysis," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 23-36.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R. & Griffin, Abbie, 1994. "Integrating R&D and marketing : a review and analysis of the literature," Working papers #112-94. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Frédéric Dalsace & William Ross & Erin Anderson, 2005. "Should you set up your own sales force or should you outsource it? Pitfalls in the standard analysis," Post-Print hal-00457733, HAL.
- Wolfgang Ulaga, 2001. "Customer Value in Business Markets: An Agenda for Inquiry," Post-Print hal-00485122, HAL.
- Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P., 2002. "Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 451-465, June.
- de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 2000. "The Marketing-Finance Interface: A Relational Exchange Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 209-215, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:2:p:98-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.