The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Ulaga, 2001. "Customer Value in Business Markets: An Agenda for Inquiry," Post-Print hal-00485122, HAL.
- Kahn, Kenneth B. & Mentzer, John T., 1998. "Marketing's Integration with Other Departments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 53-62, May.
- John Fahy & Graham Hooley & Tony Cox & Jozsef Beracs & Krzysztof Fonfara & Boris Snoj, 2000. "The Development and Impact of Marketing Capabilities in Central Europe," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(1), pages 63-81, March.
- de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 2000. "The Marketing-Finance Interface: A Relational Exchange Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 209-215, November.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R. & Griffin, Abbie, 1994. "Integrating R&D and marketing : a review and analysis of the literature," Working papers #112-94. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Dominique Rouzies & Erin Anderson & A. K. Kohli & R. E. Michaels & Barton A. Weitz & A. A. Zoltners, 2005. "Sales and Marketing Integration : A Proposed Framework," Post-Print halshs-00004748, HAL.
- Frédéric Dalsace & William Ross & Erin Anderson, 2005. "Should you set up your own sales force or should you outsource it? Pitfalls in the standard analysis," Post-Print hal-00457733, HAL.
- Ross, William Jr. & Dalsace, Frederic & Anderson, Erin, 2005. "Should you set up your own sales force or should you outsource it? Pitfalls in the standard analysis," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 23-36.
- Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P., 2002. "Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 451-465, June.
- Shantanu Dutta & Om Narasimhan & Surendra Rajiv, 1999. "Success in High-Technology Markets: Is Marketing Capability Critical?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 547-568.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aes:jetimm:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:135-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cometto, Teresa & Nisar, Arsalan & Palacios, Miguel & Le Meunier-FitzHugh, Kenneth & Labadie, Gaston J., 2016. "Organizational linkages for new product development: Implementation of innovation projects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2093-2100.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:20:y:2012:i:4:p:268-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blocker, Christopher P., 2011. "Modeling customer value perceptions in cross-cultural business markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 533-540, May.
- Malshe, Avinash, 2010. "How is marketers' credibility construed within the sales-marketing interface?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 13-19, January.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:29:y:2017:i:pb:p:94-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Navarro, Susana & Llinares, Carmen & Garzon, Dolores, 2016. "Exploring the relationship between co-creation and satisfaction using QCA," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1336-1339.
- Harrison, Robert L., 2013. "Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2153-2162.
- Rehme, Sarina & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Marketing and sales: Successful peacekeeping," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2011-11, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Wahab, Mastura Ab. & Quazi, Ali & Blackman, Deborah, 2016. "Measuring and validating Islamic work value constructs: An empirical exploration using Malaysian samples," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4194-4204.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:2:p:98-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.