The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross, William Jr. & Dalsace, Frederic & Anderson, Erin, 2005. "Should you set up your own sales force or should you outsource it? Pitfalls in the standard analysis," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 23-36.
- Wolfgang Ulaga, 2001. "Customer Value in Business Markets: An Agenda for Inquiry," Post-Print hal-00485122, HAL.
- de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 2000. "The Marketing-Finance Interface: A Relational Exchange Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 209-215, November.
- Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P., 2002. "Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 451-465, June.
- John Fahy & Graham Hooley & Tony Cox & Jozsef Beracs & Krzysztof Fonfara & Boris Snoj, 2000. "The Development and Impact of Marketing Capabilities in Central Europe," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Kahn, Kenneth B. & Mentzer, John T., 1998. "Marketing's Integration with Other Departments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 53-62, May.
- Frédéric Dalsace & William Ross & Erin Anderson, 2005. "Should you set up your own sales force or should you outsource it? Pitfalls in the standard analysis," Post-Print hal-00457733, HAL.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R. & Griffin, Abbie, 1994. "Integrating R&D and marketing : a review and analysis of the literature," Working papers #112-94. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Dominique Rouzies & Erin Anderson & A. K. Kohli & R. E. Michaels & Barton A. Weitz & A. A. Zoltners, 2005. "Sales and Marketing Integration : A Proposed Framework," Post-Print halshs-00004748, HAL.
- Shantanu Dutta & Om Narasimhan & Surendra Rajiv, 1999. "Success in High-Technology Markets: Is Marketing Capability Critical?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 547-568.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:2:p:98-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.