The 6C Model of Social Media and Developing a Viral Marketing Campaign
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frédéric Dalsace & William Ross & Erin Anderson, 2005. "Should you set up your own sales force or should you outsource it? Pitfalls in the standard analysis," Post-Print hal-00457733, HAL.
- Ross, William Jr. & Dalsace, Frederic & Anderson, Erin, 2005. "Should you set up your own sales force or should you outsource it? Pitfalls in the standard analysis," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 23-36.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lilian Nanjala Wabwile & G.S. Namusonge, 2015. "Determinants of Outsourcing as a Competitive Strategy in Supply Chain Management of Manufacturing Companies in Kenya (A Case Study of East African Breweries Limited)," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(5), pages 190-202, May.
- Guenzi, Paolo & Troilo, Gabriele, 2007. "The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 98-107, February.
- Perna, Andrea & Cardinali, Silvio & Gregori, Gian Luca, 2013. "Coping with alternatives in sales organisations: Experiences from an Italian company," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 6(3), pages 107-122.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategy; Marketing Mix; Integrated Marketing Communications; Potential Customers; Online Conversations; Social Sharing; Audience;
All these keywords.
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:7:y:2016:i:3:p:20-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.