How is marketers' credibility construed within the sales-marketing interface?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newell, Stephen J. & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 2001. "The development of a scale to measure perceived corporate credibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 235-247, June.
- Bush, Alan J. & Bush, Victoria D. & Orr, Linda M. & Rocco, Richard A., 2007. "Sales technology: Help or hindrance to ethical behaviors and productivity?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1198-1205, November.
- Lichtenstein, Donald R & Bearden, William O, 1989. " Contextual Influences on Perceptions of Merchant-Supplied Reference Prices," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 55-66, June.
- Guenzi, Paolo & Troilo, Gabriele, 2007. "The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 98-107, February.
- Dominique Rouzies & Erin Anderson & A. K. Kohli & R. E. Michaels & Barton A. Weitz & A. A. Zoltners, 2005. "Sales and Marketing Integration : A Proposed Framework," Post-Print halshs-00004748, HAL.
- Lafferty, Barbara A. & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 1999. "Corporate Credibility's Role in Consumers' Attitudes and Purchase Intentions When a High versus a Low Credibility Endorser Is Used in the Ad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 109-116, February.
- Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P., 2002. "Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 451-465, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cometto, Teresa & Nisar, Arsalan & Palacios, Miguel & Le Meunier-FitzHugh, Kenneth & Labadie, Gaston J., 2016. "Organizational linkages for new product development: Implementation of innovation projects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2093-2100.
- Yamashita, Yuko & Uehara, Wataru & Fukutomi, Gen & Sasaki, Masato & Fukuchi, Hiroyuki, 2012. "Dynamism Inside The Mo Box: The Credibility Of Market Information As A Key Factor In Market Orientation," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 46(1), pages 65-79, January.
- Rehme, Sarina & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Marketing and sales: Successful peacekeeping," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2011-11, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsSales-marketing interface Credibility Expertise Trust Interpersonal proximity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:1:p:13-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .