A Professional Premium for LHC Students: Perceptions from within
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2011.
"Scientific productivity and academic promotion: a study on French and Italian physicists,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 253-294, February.
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2009. "Scientific Productivity and Academic Promotion: A Study on French and Italian Physicists," KITeS Working Papers 027, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised 2009.
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2011. "Scientific productivity and academic promotion: a study on French and Italian physicists," Post-Print hal-00779708, HAL.
- Francesco Lissoni & J. Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2011. "Scientific productivity and academic promotion: a study on French and Italian physicists," Post-Print halshs-01074526, HAL.
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2010. "Scientific Productivity and Academic Promotion: A Study on French and Italian Physicists," NBER Working Papers 16341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eddy Ng & Willi Wiesner, 2007. "Are Men Always Picked Over Women? The Effects of Employment Equity Directives on Selection Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 177-187, December.
- S. O. Cheung & C. M. Tam & I. Ndekugri & F. C. Harris, 2000. "Factors affecting clients' project dispute resolution satisfaction in Hong Kong," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 281-294.
- Florio, Massimo & Forte, Stefano & Sirtori, Emanuela, 2016. "Forecasting the socio-economic impact of the Large Hadron Collider: A cost–benefit analysis to 2025 and beyond," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 38-53.
- Gelsomina CATALANO & Chiara DEL BO & Massimo FLORIO, 2015. "Human Capital Formation at LHC: Survey Results," Departmental Working Papers 2015-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Michael Greenacre, 2000. "Correspondence analysis of square asymmetric matrices," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 49(3), pages 297-310.
- Bernd Frick & Michael Maihaus, 2016. "The structure and determinants of expected and actual starting salaries of higher education students in Germany: identical or different?," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 374-392, August.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975.
"The Theory of "Screening," Education, and the Distribution of Income,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 283-300, June.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1973. "The Theory of 'Screening', Education, and the Distribution of Income," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 354, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch infrastructures; Cost-Benefit Analysis; Human Capital; Expectations; Salary Premium; Large Hadron Collider;
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2016-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.