Scientific productivity and academic promotion: a study on French and Italian physicists
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2011. "Scientific productivity and academic promotion: a study on French and Italian physicists," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 253-294, February.
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2009. "Scientific Productivity and Academic Promotion: A Study on French and Italian Physicists," KITeS Working Papers 027, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised 2009.
- Francesco Lissoni & J. Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2011. "Scientific productivity and academic promotion: a study on French and Italian physicists," Post-Print halshs-01074526, HAL.
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2010. "Scientific Productivity and Academic Promotion: A Study on French and Italian Physicists," NBER Working Papers 16341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samer Al-Samarrai, 2006.
"Achieving education for all: how much does money matter?,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 179-206.
- Al-Samarrai, Samer, 2002. "Achieving education for all: How much does money matter?," MPRA Paper 118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al-Samarrai, Samer & Peasgood, Tessa, 1998. "Educational attainments and household characteristics in Tanzania," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 395-417, October.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00779708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .