Urban ecology and cultural heritage values for a new emergent European city
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luciano PILOTTI & Alessandra TEDESCHI-TOSCHI & Roberta APA, 2011. "Long tail and destination management: the impact of market’s diversification on competitiviness in touristic services. The case of Garda Lake," Departmental Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- Becker, Robert A., 1982. "Intergenerational equity: The capital-environment trade-off," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 165-185, June.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1985. "Optimal Growth, Resource Amenities and the Preservation of Natural Environments," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 153-169.
- Asako, Kazumi, 1980. "Economic growth and environmental pollution under the max-min principle," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 157-183, September.
- Partha Dasgupta & Geoffrey Heal, 1974. "The Optimal Depletion of Exhaustible Resources," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 3-28.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; metropolitan area; culture and art resources; eco-systems;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.