Economic growth and environmental pollution under the max-min principle
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Luciano PILOTTI, 2004. "Culture & arts as knowledge resources towards sustainability for identity of nations and cognitive richness of human being," Departmental Working Papers 2004-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Doyen, L. & Martinet, V., 2012.
"Maximin, viability and sustainability,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1414-1430.
- Vincent Martinet & Luc Doyen, 2010. "Maximin, Viability and Sustainability," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-19, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Vincent Martinet & Luc Doyen, 2012. "Maximin, Viability and Sustainability," Post-Print hal-01019014, HAL.
- Carlo Orecchia & Maria Elisabetta Tessitore, 2011. "Economic Growth and the Environment with Clean and Dirty Consumption," Working Papers 2011.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Michel, Philippe & Rotillon, Gilles, 2005. "Optimal growth with pollution: how to use pollution permits?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1597-1609, September.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Philippe Michel & Gilles Rotillon, 2004. "Optimal growth with pollution : how to use pollution permits ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2005. "A theoretical basis for the environmental Kuznets curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 403-413, May.
- Silvia Rita SEDITA & Luciano PILOTTI & Nicolò VALENTINI, 2008. "Strategie e pratiche ecologiche per apprendere ad apprendere in contesti complessi e innovativi. Il matching tra cultura e comunità di pratica nel caso H-Farm: tra meta-Corporation emergente ed ecolog," Departmental Working Papers 2008-33, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Luciano PILOTTI, 2011. "Urban ecology and cultural heritage values for a new emergent European city," Departmental Working Papers 2011-20, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Verchère, Alban, 2011. "Le développement durable en question : analyses économiques autour d’un improbable compromis entre acceptions optimiste et pessimiste du rapport de l’Homme à la Nature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 87(3), pages 337-403, septembre.
- Cairns, Robert D. & Martinet, Vincent, 2014. "An environmental-economic measure of sustainable development," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 4-17.
- Robert D. Cairns & Vincent Martinet, 2012. "An Environmental-Economic Measure of Sustainable Development," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-2, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Robert D. Cairns & Vincent Martinet, 2014. "An environmental-economic measure of sustainable development," Post-Print hal-01173027, HAL.
- Robert D. Cairns & Vincent Martinet, 2013. "An Environmental-Economic Measure of Sustainable Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 4327, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Toman & Karen Palmer, 1997. "How should an accumulative toxic substance be banned?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 83-102, January.
- Jiang, Tingsong, 2001. "Earmarking of pollution charges and the sub-optimality of the Pigouvian tax," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(4), December.
- Cairns, Robert D. & Tian, Huilan, 2010. "Sustained development of a society with a renewable resource," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1048-1061, June.
- Toman, Michael A. & Withagen, Cees, 2000. "Accumulative pollution, "clean technology," and policy design," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-384, October.
- Toman, Michael & Withagen, Cees, 1998. "Accumulative Pollution, "Clean Technology," and Policy Design," Discussion Papers dp-98-43, Resources For the Future.
- Alexander Pfaff & Shubham Chaudhuri & Howard Nye, 2004. "Household Production and Environmental Kuznets Curves – Examining the Desirability and Feasibility of Substitution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 187-200, February.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Marjan W. Hofkes, 1997. "A Survey of Economic Modelling of Sustainable Development," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-107/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Philippe Michel & Gilles Rotillon, 1995. "Disutility of pollution and endogenous growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(3), pages 279-300, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:7:y:1980:i:3:p:157-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed