Strategie di marketing e metodi quantitativi di valutazione economica del marchio
In a society's managing core quantitative marketing has a central role. Specific use of mathematic techniques integrated with made-for softwares is a resource no manager can ignore before getting into strategic decisions concerning whatever field of a product's study or promotion. Managing to have objective informations on a brand's evaluation, client's response or marketing activity's feedback are now indisbensable matters in whatever businness campaign. Our aim in this work is to collect classic cases every manager has in its options for an economic brand's evalution correct and objective. We are going to see in detail: cases-study based on cost, on implementing future flows, those based on residual income and the differentials' one
|Date of creation:||27 Oct 2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Conservatorio 7, I-20122 Milan - Italy|
Phone: +39 02 50321522
Fax: +39 02 50321505
Web page: http://www.demm.unimi.it
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. " A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-384, March.
- Marnik G. Dekimpe & Dominique M. Hanssens, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations About Market Evolution and Stationarity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 109-121.
- Robert P. Leone, 1995. "Generalizing What Is Known About Temporal Aggregation and Advertising Carryover," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 141-150.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2007-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.