Return Intentions of University-educated Turkish Expatriates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nil Demet Gungor & Aysit Tansel, 2003. "Return Intentions of University-Educated Turkish Expatriates," Working Papers 0323, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 2003.
- Güngör, Nil Demet & Tansel, Aysit, 2005. "Return Intentions of University-Educated Turkish Expatriates," IZA Discussion Papers 1604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Aysit Tansel & Nil Demet Gungor, 2003. "Brain Drain from Turkey: Survey Evidence of Student Non-Return," Working Papers 0307, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 2003.
- Tain-Jy Chen & Hsien-Yang Su, 1995. "On the-job training as a cause of brain drain," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(3), pages 526-541, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henseler Miriam & Plesch Joachim, 2009. "How Can Scholarship Institutions Foster the Return of Foreign Students?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(4), pages 382-409, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSkilled migration; brain drain; return intentions; higher education; Turkey;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-09-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2005-09-29 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:met:wpaper:0502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erol Taymaz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermettr.html .