Report NEP-EDU-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2005. "Changes in quantity and quality of time for children: United States, 1981-1997," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/18, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Volker Meier & Matthias Wrede, 2005. "Pension, Fertility, and Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 1521, CESifo.
- Gerhard Glomm & Jürgen Jung & Changmin Lee & Chung Tran, 2005. "Public Pensions and Capital Accumulation: The Case of Brazil," CESifo Working Paper Series 1539, CESifo.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Pande, Rohini & Rao, Vijayendra, 2005. "Political Selection and the Quality of Government: Evidence from South India," CEPR Discussion Papers 5201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education and Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 5244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moratis, L. & van Baalen, P.J. & Teunter, L.H. & Verhaegen, P.H.A.M., 2005. "Faculty Retention factors at European Business Schools. How Deans and Faculty Perceptions Differ," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-028-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2005004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lefranc, A. & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Trannoy, Alain, 2005. "Inequality of opportunities vs inequality of outcomes: are western societies all alike?," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- John C. Ham & Xianghong Li & Patricia Reagan, 2005. "Propensity score matching, a distance-based measure of migration, and the wage growth of young men," Staff Reports 212, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lundborg, Per, 2005. "Wage Fairness, Growth and the Utilization of R&D Workers," Working Paper Series 206, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education and Crime," Working Paper Series 645, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kupets, Olga, 2005. "What Is Behind Stagnant Unemployment in Ukraine: The Role of the Informal Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 1738, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Björklund, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael & Plug, Erik, 2005. "The Origins of Intergenerational Associations: Lessons from Swedish Adoption Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1739, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Neumark, David & Rothstein, Donna, 2005. "Do School-to-Work Programs Help the "Forgotten Half"?," IZA Discussion Papers 1740, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benedikt Langner, 2005. "Bildungsreform und Werteerziehung: Eine ökonomische Betrachtung," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 03/2005, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Bornemann, Stefan, 2005. "Spillovers in Vocational Training," Discussion Papers in Economics 693, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Joop Hartog & Luis Diaz-Serrano, 2004. "Earnings Risk And Demand For Higher Education: A Cross-Section Test For Spain," Economics Department Working Paper Series n1370804, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Gerry Boyle & Rory McElligott & Jim O'Leary, 2004. "Public-Private Wage Differentials in Ireland, 1994-2001," Economics Department Working Paper Series n1421004, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Susan Dynarski, 2005. "Building the Stock of College-Educated Labor," NBER Working Papers 11604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher R. Berry & Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "The Divergence of Human Capital Levels Across Cities," NBER Working Papers 11617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Melissa S. Kearney, 2005. "Trends in U.S. Wage Inequality: Re-Assessing the Revisionists," NBER Working Papers 11627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor & Lawrence F. Katz & Melissa S. Kearney, 2005. "Rising Wage Inequality: The Role of Composition and Prices," NBER Working Papers 11628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço, 2005. "Teaching metaheuristics in business schools," Economics Working Papers 806, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "Education, Sex and Income Inequality in Soviet-type Socialism," Development and Comp Systems 0509024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Puech, 2005. "Education, Inequality and Violent Crime in Minas Gerais," HEW 0509006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2005. "The Determinants of Return Intentions of Turkish Students and Professionals Residing Abroad: An Empirical Investigation," ERC Working Papers 0501, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2005.
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2005. "Return Intentions of University-educated Turkish Expatriates," ERC Working Papers 0502, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2005.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2005. "Effect of Private Tutoring on University Entrance Examination Performance in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0504, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2005.
- Item repec:osk:wpaper:03-14r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evangelos M. Falaris, 2004. "A Quantile Regression Analysis of Wages in Panama," Working Papers 04-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.