The Determinants of Return Intentions of Turkish Students and Professionals Residing Abroad: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nil Demet & Aysit Tansel, 2003. "The Determinants of Return Intentions of Turkish Students and Professionals Residing Abroad: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 0311, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Oct 2003.
- Güngör, Nil Demet & Tansel, Aysit, 2005. "The Determinants of Return Intentions of Turkish Students and Professionals Residing Abroad: An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 1598, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst P. Goss & Chris Paul, 1986. "Age and Work Experience in the Decision to Migrate," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(3), pages 397-405.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2007. "Labor Market Policy Options of the Kurdistan Regional Government," IZA Discussion Papers 3247, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsSkilled migration; brain drain; return intentions; higher education; Turkey;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-09-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2005-09-29 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2005-09-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:met:wpaper:0501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erol Taymaz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermettr.html .