The Determinants of Return Intentions of Turkish Students and Professionals Residing Abroad: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2005. "The Determinants of Return Intentions of Turkish Students and Professionals Residing Abroad: An Empirical Investigation," ERC Working Papers 0501, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2005.
- Nil Demet & Aysit Tansel, 2003. "The Determinants of Return Intentions of Turkish Students and Professionals Residing Abroad: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 0311, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Oct 2003.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst P. Goss & Chris Paul, 1986. "Age and Work Experience in the Decision to Migrate," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(3), pages 397-405.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2007. "Labor Market Policy Options of the Kurdistan Regional Government," IZA Discussion Papers 3247, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; skilled migration; brain drain; return intentions; Turkey;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-05-23 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2005-05-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .