A Change of Heart? A Bivariate Probit Model of International Students' Change of Return Intention
Using a bivariate probit model on a sample of 623 international students studying at tertiary-level courses in New Zealand universities, this paper identifies the factors that affect the change in the students' intention of whether or not to return to their home countries after completing their studies.
Volume (Year): 9 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ijbe.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nil Demet Gungor & Aysit Tansel, 2006.
"Brain Drain From Turkey: An Investigation of Students’ Return Intentions,"
2006/11, Turkish Economic Association.
- Nil Demet Gungor & Aysıt Tansel, 2008. "Brain drain from Turkey: an investigation of students' return intentions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(23), pages 3069-3087.
- Nil Demet Gungor & Aysit Tansel, 2007. "Brain Drain from Turkey: An Investigation of Students’ Return Intentions," ERC Working Papers 0701, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2007.
- Güngör, Nil Demet & Tansel, Aysit, 2006. "Brain Drain from Turkey: An Investigation of Students' Return Intentions," IZA Discussion Papers 2287, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Greene, W.H., 1996. "Marginal Effects in the Bivariate Probit Model," Working Papers 96-11, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:9:y:2010:i:2:p:115-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.