Return Intentions of University-Educated Turkish Expatriates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2005. "Return Intentions of University-educated Turkish Expatriates," ERC Working Papers 0502, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2005.
- Güngör, Nil Demet & Tansel, Aysit, 2005. "Return Intentions of University-Educated Turkish Expatriates," IZA Discussion Papers 1604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Aysit Tansel & Nil Demet Gungor, 2003. "Brain Drain from Turkey: Survey Evidence of Student Non-Return," Working Papers 0307, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 2003.
- Tain-Jy Chen & Hsien-Yang Su, 1995. "On the-job training as a cause of brain drain," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(3), pages 526-541, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henseler Miriam & Plesch Joachim, 2009. "How Can Scholarship Institutions Foster the Return of Foreign Students?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(4), pages 382-409, August.
More about this item
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:0323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .