Conflict Experiences and Household Expectations on Recovery: Survey Evidence from Northern Uganda
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück & Tony Muhumuza, 2010. "Conflict Experiences and Household Expectations on Recovery: Survey Evidence from Northern Uganda," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1059, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeff Dominitz, 1998. "Earnings Expectations, Revisions, And Realizations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(3), pages 374-388, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andy Sumner & Richard Mallett, 2013. "Capturing Multidimensionality: What does a Human Wellbeing Conceptual Framework Add to the Analysis of Vulnerability?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 671-690, September.
- Giacomo De Luca & Marijke Verpoorten, 2011.
"From vice to virtue? Civil war and social capital in Uganda,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
29811, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Giacomo De Luca & Marijke Verpoorten, 2011. "From Vice to Virtue? Civil War and Social Capital in Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 111, Households in Conflict Network.
- O’Reilly, Colin, 2015. "Household Recovery from Internal Displacement in Northern Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 203-215.
More about this item
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcn:rwpapr:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Spall) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idsusuk.html .