Alternatives for Raising Living Standards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Tiff Macklem & David Rose & Robert Tetlow, "undated".
"GOVERNMENT DEBT AND DEFICITS IN CANADA: A Macro Simulation Analysis,"
Staff Working Papers
95-4, Bank of Canada.
- Tiff Macklem & David Rose & Robert Tetlow, 1995. "GOVERNMENT DEBT AND DEFICITS IN CANADA: A Macro Simulation Analysis," Macroeconomics 9506003, EconWPA.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1988. "Optimal Time-Consistent Fiscal Policy with Finite Lifetimes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 411-432, March.
- Diamond, Peter A., 1980. "An alternative to steady-state comparisons," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-9.
- Macklem, R Tiff, 1993. "Terms-of-Trade Disturbances and Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 916-936, July.
- Søren Nielsen, 1994. "Social security and foreign indebtedness in a small open economy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 47-63, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ambler, Steve, 1999.
"Les modèles à agent représentatif et la politique de taxation optimale,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(4), pages 539-557, décembre.
- Steve Ambler, 1999. "Les modèles à agent représentatif et la politique de taxation optimale," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 91, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
More about this item
Keywordsliving standards; tax reform; debt reduction; population growth;
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.