An alternative to steady-state comparisons
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Holmlund, Bertil, 2001.
"Optimal Unemployment Insurance in Search Equilibrium,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 370-399, April.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Holmlund, Bertil, 1998. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in Search Equilibrium," Working Paper Series 1998:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Fredriksson, P. & Holmlund, B., 1998. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in Search Equilibrium," Papers 1998-2, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Sattinger, Michael, 2001. "A Kaldor Matching Model of Real Wage Declines," IZA Discussion Papers 380, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Sattinger, 2003. "A Kaldor Matching Model of Real Wage Declines," Discussion Papers 03-04, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Michael Sattinger, 2001. "A Kaldor Matching Model of Real Wage Declines," Discussion Papers 01-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1247-1280, November.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 4081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, E., 1992. "Innovation, Imitation and intellectual Property Rights," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1597, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Etienne Wasmer & Cornelia Woll, 2011. "Scientific Project, SciencesPo-LIEPP Interdisciplinary research center for the evaluation of public policies," Working Papers hal-01069485, HAL.
- Etienne Wasmer & Cornelia Woll, 2011. "Scientific Project, SciencesPo-LIEPP Interdisciplinary research center for the evaluation of public policies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/32r3bq27g69, Sciences Po.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Meijdam, Lex, 2002. "Public investment and intergenerational distribution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 707-735, May.
- Fredriksson, Peter, 1999. "The political economy of public employment programs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 487-504, June.
- Fredriksson, Peter, 1997. "The Political Economy of Public Employment Programs," Working Paper Series 1997:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- William Scarth, 1999. "Alternatives for Raising Living Standards," Department of Economics Working Papers 1999-08, McMaster University.
- Gautier, P., 1994. "Search externalities in a Jackson queuing model for the labormarket," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- William Scarth, 1999. "Alternatives for Raising Living Standards," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 5, McMaster University.
- Lundborg, Per & Skedinger, Per, 1995. "Taxation in a Search Model of the Housing Market," Working Paper Series 431, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- William Scarth, 1999. "Alternatives for Raising Living Standards," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 344, McMaster University.
- Wasmer, Etienne & Woll, Cornelia, 2011. "Scientific project, Sciences Po | LIEPP laboratoire interdisciplinaire d'evaluation des politiques publiques or in english, interdisciplinary research center for the evaluation of public policies," MPRA Paper 31434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:5:y:1980:i:1:p:7-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed