Long-term Care Insurance Facilities and Interregional Migration of the Elderly in Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Akihiro Kawase & Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2009. "Long-term Care Insurance Facilities and Interregional Migration of the Elderly in Japan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2981-2995.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Phillip B. Levine & David J. Zimmerman, 1999.
"An empirical analysis of the welfare magnet debate using the NLSY,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 391-409.
- P. B. Levine & D. J. Zimmerman, "undated". "An empirical analysis of the welfare magnet debate using the NLSY," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1098-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Phillip B. Levine & David J. Zimmerman, 1995. "An Empirical Analysis of the Welfare Magnet Debate Using the NLSY," NBER Working Papers 5264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward M. Gramlich & Deborah S. Laren, 1984. "Migration and Income Redistribution Responsibilities," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(4), pages 489-511.
- Blank, Rebecca M., 1988. "The effect of welfare and wage levels on the location decisions of female-headed households," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 186-211, September.
- Borjas, George J, 1999. "Immigration and Welfare Magnets," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 607-637, October.
- Cebula, Richard J, 1979. "A Survey of the Literature on the Migration-Impact of State and Local Government Policies," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 34(1), pages 69-84.
- Enchautegui, Maria E, 1997. "Welfare Payments and Other Economic Determinants of Female Migration," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 529-554, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Newbold, 2015. "Population aging: What role for regional science?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(2), pages 357-372, December.
- Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2013. "Differential market entry determinants for for-profit and nonprofit long-term care providers," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201313, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2012. "Welfare-Induced Migration of the Elderly in Japan - Gender differences in welfare migration patterns among the elderly," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201242, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
KeywordsLong-term care insurance facility; Interregional migration; Welfare magnet;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-09-26 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-09-26 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-09-26 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2009-09-26 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:200939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .