Report NEP-IAS-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akihiro Kawase & Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2009. "Long-term Care Insurance Facilities and Interregional Migration of the Elderly in Japan," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200939, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Merve Cebi & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2009. "Health Insurance Tax Credits and Health Insurance Coverage of Low-Earning Single Mothers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 09-158, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Pierre Picard, 2009. "Participating insurance contracts and the Rothschild-Stiglitz equilibrium puzzle," Working Papers hal-00413825, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00417573_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2009. "Forest and Sea as Insurance among Fijians," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-002, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Alexei Karas & William Pyle & Koen Schoors, 2009. "The Effect of Deposit Insurance on Market Discipline:Evidence from a Natural Experiment on Deposit Flows," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0905, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Ronen Avraham & Leemore S. Dafny & Max M. Schanzenbach, 2009. "The Impact of Tort Reform on Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Premiums," NBER Working Papers 15371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finkelstein, Amy N. & Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Notowidigdo, Matthew J., 2009. "Approaches to Estimating the Health State Dependence of the Utility Function," Working Paper Series rwp09-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00417800_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuping Liu & Jin Ma, 2009. "Optimal reinsurance/investment problems for general insurance models," Papers 0908.4538, arXiv.org.