Health Insurance Tax Credits and Health Insurance Coverage of Low-Earning Single Mothers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsRetirement; Health insurance; Low-wage workers; Tax credits and subsidies;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-09-26 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-09-26 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-09-26 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:09-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .