Report NEP-AGE-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Population Aging, Older Workers, and Canada’s Labour Force," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 256, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Ross Finnie & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Patterns of Retirement as Reflected in Income Tax Records for Older Workers," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 257, McMaster University.
- P.-C. Michaud & D. Goldman & D. Lakdawalla & A. Gailey & Y. Zheng, 2009. "International Differences in Longevity and Health and their Economic Consequences," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 254, McMaster University.
- ICHIMURA Hidehiko & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi & HASHIMOTO Hideki, 2009. "JSTAR First Results 2009 Report," Discussion papers 09047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Beomsoo Kim & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2009. "Inheritances, Health and Death," NBER Working Papers 15364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akihiro Kawase & Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2009. "Long-term Care Insurance Facilities and Interregional Migration of the Elderly in Japan," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200939, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2009. "Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Saving: New Evidence from German Households," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 920, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Onder, Ali Sina & Schlunk, Herwig, 2009. "Elderly Migration, State Taxes, and What They Reveal," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.