Welfare Payments and Other Economic Determinants of Female Migration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Todaro, Michael P, 1969. "A Model for Labor Migration and Urban Unemployment in Less Developed Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 138-148, March.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-773, October.
- Reimers, Cordelia W, 1983. "Labor Market Discrimination against Hispanic and Black Men," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 570-579, November.
- Kuptsch C. & Herman B., 1992. "Two essays on using oda to reduce emigration," ILO Working Papers 992879093402676, International Labour Organization.
- Edward M. Gramlich & Deborah S. Laren, 1984. "Migration and Income Redistribution Responsibilities," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(4), pages 489-511.
- Gary M. Fournier & David W. Rasmussen, 1986. "Salaries in Public Education: the Impact of Geographic Cost-of-Living Differentials," Public Finance Review, , vol. 14(2), pages 179-198, April.
- Blank, Rebecca M., 1988. "The effect of welfare and wage levels on the location decisions of female-headed households," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 186-211, September.
- Sandell, Steven H, 1977. "Women and the Economics of Family Migration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 406-414, November.
- Bruni M. & Venturini A. & Stark O., 1992. "Two essays on migration," ILO Working Papers 992866373402676, International Labour Organization.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
- Gregory Acs & Sheldon Danziger, 1993. "Educational Attainment, Industrial Structure, and Male Earnings through the 1980s," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(3), pages 618-648.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 1978. "Predicting Earnings Distributions across Cities: The Human Capital Model vs the National Distribution Hypothesis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 13(3), pages 366-384.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:287909 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:15:y:1997:i:3:p:529-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .