Two essays on migration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maganu ET., 1988. "Health of mine workers in Botswana: a study of the effects of mining and migration," ILO Working Papers 992590703402676, International Labour Organization.
- Findlay, Allan M., 1987. "The Jordanian migration system in transition," ILO Working Papers 993416803402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:341680 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:240997 is not listed on IDEAS
- Findlay, A. M., 1987. "Role of international labour migration in the transformation of an economy: the case of the Yemen Arab Republic," ILO Working Papers 992706663402676, International Labour Organization.
- Boehning WR. & Schaeffer PV. & Straubhaar TH., 1991. "Migration pressure: what is it? what can one do about it?," ILO Working Papers 992848833402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner H., 1994. "Integration of foreign workers into the labour market : France, Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden," ILO Working Papers 992987123402676, International Labour Organization.
- Oberai A., 1993. "International labour migration statistics: use of censuses and sample surveys," ILO Working Papers 992955643402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:287651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enchautegui, Maria E, 1997. "Welfare Payments and Other Economic Determinants of Female Migration," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 529-554, July.
- Kopányi-Peuker, Anita & Offerman, Theo & Sloof, Randolph, 2017.
"Fostering cooperation through the enhancement of own vulnerability,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 273-290.
- Anita Kopanyi-Peuker & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2012. "Fostering Cooperation through the Enhancement of Own Vulnerability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-132/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:asi:ijells:2017:p:54-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tapinos GP. & Keely CB., 1992. "Migration internationale: deux approches," ILO Working Papers 992931253402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ranis G., 1992. "International migration and foreign assistance: concepts and application to the Philippines," ILO Working Papers 992876503402676, International Labour Organization.
- Schiller, G., 1992. "Reducing emigration pressure in Turkey: analysis and suggestions for external aid," ILO Working Papers 992876513402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:287650 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torrealba R., 1993. "Discrimination against migrant workers in Venezuela," ILO Working Papers 992962273402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsWEP pub; international migration; labour market; motivation; developing countries; Mediterranean countries; case study; economic model; bibliography; statistical table; pub PME; migration internationale; marché du travail; motivation; pays en développement; pays méditerranéens; étude de cas; modèle économique; bibliographie; tableau statistique; pub PME; migración internacional; mercado de trabajo; motivación; países en desarrollo; países mediterráneos; estudio de casos; modelo económico; bibliografía; cuadros estadísticos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992866373402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.