Foreign aid as a means to reduce emigration: the case of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:240997 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boehning WR. & Schaeffer PV. & Straubhaar TH., 1991. "Migration pressure: what is it? what can one do about it?," ILO Working Papers 992848833402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner H., 1994. "Integration of foreign workers into the labour market : France, Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden," ILO Working Papers 992987123402676, International Labour Organization.
- Sule Akkoyunlu, 2012. "Dış ticaret, ekonomik yardım, doğrudan yabancı yatırımlar ve göçmen dövizleri Türkiye'den olan göçü frenleyebilir mi?," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 9(4), pages 311-327, December.
- Sule Akkoyunlu, 2010. "Can trade, aid, foreign direct investments and remittances curb migration from Turkey?," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 7(2), pages 144-158, October.
- Tapinos GP. & Keely CB., 1992. "Migration internationale: deux approches," ILO Working Papers 992931253402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:293125 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWEP pub; migrant worker; emigration; development aid; Turkey; economic implication; bibliography; statistical table; pub PME; travailleur migrant; émigration; aide au développement; Turquie; pub PME; trabajador migrante; emigración; ayuda al desarrollo; Turquía; conséquences économiques; bibliographie; tableau statistique; consecuencias económicas; bibliografía; cuadros estadísticos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992877673402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.