International migration and foreign assistance: concepts and application to the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maganu ET., 1988. "Health of mine workers in Botswana: a study of the effects of mining and migration," ILO Working Papers 992590703402676, International Labour Organization.
- Findlay, Allan M., 1987. "The Jordanian migration system in transition," ILO Working Papers 993416803402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:240997 is not listed on IDEAS
- Findlay, A. M., 1987. "Role of international labour migration in the transformation of an economy: the case of the Yemen Arab Republic," ILO Working Papers 992706663402676, International Labour Organization.
- Boehning WR. & Schaeffer PV. & Straubhaar TH., 1991. "Migration pressure: what is it? what can one do about it?," ILO Working Papers 992848833402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:341680 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruni M. & Venturini A. & Stark O., 1992. "Two essays on migration," ILO Working Papers 992866373402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsWEP pub; emigration; development aid; development policy; employment; Philippines; resource allocation; rural development; employment policy; role of USA; bibliography; statistical table; pub PME; émigration; aide au développement; politique de développement; emploi; Philippines; pub PME; emigración; ayuda al desarrollo; política de desarrollo; empleo; Filipinas; allocation des ressources; développement rural; politique de l'emploi; rôle des Etats-Unis; bibliographie; tableau statistique; asignación de recursos; desarrollo rural; política de empleo; papel de los EUA; bibliografía; cuadros estadísticos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992876503402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.