Migration pressure: what is it? what can one do about it?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruni M. & Venturini A. & Stark O., 1992. "Two essays on migration," ILO Working Papers 992866373402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ranis G., 1992. "International migration and foreign assistance: concepts and application to the Philippines," ILO Working Papers 992876503402676, International Labour Organization.
- de Arce, Rafael & Mahia, Ramon, 2008. "Determinants of Bilateral Immigration Flows Between The European Union and some Mediterranean Partner Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey," MPRA Paper 14547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schiller, G., 1992. "Reducing emigration pressure in Turkey: analysis and suggestions for external aid," ILO Working Papers 992876513402676, International Labour Organization.
- Uygur E., 1992. "Foreign aid as a means to reduce emigration: the case of Turkey," ILO Working Papers 992877673402676, International Labour Organization.
- Zegers De Beijl R., 1991. "Although equal before the law ... The scope of anti- discrimination legislation and its effects on labour market discrimination against migrant workers in the united kingdom, the Netherlands and Swede," ILO Working Papers 992851353402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:322116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Molle W. & Zandvliet, C. Th., 1992. "Can foreign aid reduce east-west migration in europe? with special reference to Poland," ILO Working Papers 993221163402676, International Labour Organization.
- Brem M. & Rawkins P., 1992. "Development assistance, migration and the Canadian agenda: linking policy, programmes and actions," ILO Working Papers 992914303402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsWEP pub; international migration; developed countries; developing countries; definition; theory; role of ILO; migration policy; case study; Turkey; bibliography; graph; statistical table; pub PME; migration internationale; pays développés; pays en développement; définition; théorie; rôle de l'OIT; politique migratoire; étude de cas; Turquie; bibliographie; graphique; tableau statistique; pub PME; migración internacional; países desarrollados; países en desarrollo; definición; teoría; papel de la OIT; política migratoria; estudio de casos; Turquía; bibliografía; gráfico; cuadros estadísticos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992848833402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.