Has Dietary Transition Slowed Down in India: An Analysis Based on the 50th, 61st and 66th Rounds of the NSS
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2010. "Reflections on food crises past," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Nidhi Kaicker & Vani S. Kulkarni & Raghav Gaiha, 2011. "Dietary Transition in India: An Analysis Based on NSS Data for 1993 and 2004," ASARC Working Papers 2011-10, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Timmer, C Peter, 1981. "Is There "Curvature" in the Slutsky Matrix?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(3), pages 395-402, August.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Gunther Fink, 2009.
"Disease and Development Revisited,"
PGDA Working Papers
4409, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink, 2009. "Disease and Development Revisited," NBER Working Papers 15137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Fink, Günther, 2013. "Disease and Development Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 7391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prabhu Pingali & Yasmeen Khwaja, 2004. "Globalization of Indian Diets and the Transformation of Food Supply Systems," Working Papers 04-05, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2009. "Modelling variety in consumption expenditure on food in India," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 503-519.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:1212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.