Re-examination of supply response to changes in food commodity prices in Asian countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Foodgrain Stocks, Prices and Speculation," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 6408, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Ganesh Thapa & Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Varsha S. Kulkarni, 2009. "Soaring Food Prices: A Threat or Opportunity in Asia?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 6909, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Block, Steven A. & Kiess, Lynnda & Webb, Patrick & Kosen, Soewarta & Moench-Pfanner, Regina & Bloem, Martin W. & Peter Timmer, C., 2004. "Macro shocks and micro outcomes: child nutrition during Indonesia's crisis," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 21-44, March.
- Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Thapa, Ganesh, 2011.
"Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, pages 61-75.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0808, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2010. "Reflections on food crises past," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-11, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simrit Kaur, 2014. "Food entitlements, subsidies and right to food: a South Asian perspective," Chapters,in: Handbook on Food, chapter 19, pages 482-514 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thapa, Ganesh & Gaiha, Raghav Gaiha, 1. "Food Security in Asia and the Pacific: The Role of Smallholders," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 9(1).
- Mat Rahim, Siti Rohaya, 2014. "Asymmetric Cointegration: Barley and Crude Oil Price in United States," MPRA Paper 58447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2011-05-30 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-05-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:1113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.