Re-examination of supply response to changes in food commodity prices in Asian countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manchester M13 9PL|
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2010. "Reflections on food crises past," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Block, Steven A. & Kiess, Lynnda & Webb, Patrick & Kosen, Soewarta & Moench-Pfanner, Regina & Bloem, Martin W. & Peter Timmer, C., 2004. "Macro shocks and micro outcomes: child nutrition during Indonesia's crisis," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 21-44, March.
- Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Thapa, Ganesh, 2011.
"Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-75, February.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0808, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Foodgrain Stocks, Prices and Speculation," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 6408, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Ganesh Thapa & Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Varsha S. Kulkarni, 2009. "Soaring Food Prices: A Threat or Opportunity in Asia?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 6909, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:1113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.