Re-examination of supply response to changes in food commodity prices in Asian countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manchester M13 9PL|
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008.
"Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0808, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Thapa, Ganesh, 2011. "Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-75, February.
- Block, Steven A. & Kiess, Lynnda & Webb, Patrick & Kosen, Soewarta & Moench-Pfanner, Regina & Bloem, Martin W. & Peter Timmer, C., 2004. "Macro shocks and micro outcomes: child nutrition during Indonesia's crisis," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 21-44, March.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Foodgrain Stocks, Prices and Speculation," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 6408, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2010. "Reflections on food crises past," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Ganesh Thapa & Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Varsha S. Kulkarni, 2009. "Soaring Food Prices: A Threat or Opportunity in Asia?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 6909, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:1113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.