Report NEP-MIC-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baake, Pio & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa, 2011. "Quality distortions in vertical relations," DICE Discussion Papers 18, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2010. "Does intellectual monopoly stimulate or stifle innovation?," MPRA Paper 31019, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2011.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa & Abdilahi Ali, 2011. "Re-examination of supply response to changes in food commodity prices in Asian countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1113, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Marco Giovanni Brambilla & Alessandra Michelangeli & Eugenio Peluso, 2011. "Equity in the City: On Measuring Urban (Ine)Quality of Life," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0101, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2011. "Economic performance under NAFTA : a firm-level analysis of the trade-productivity linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5661, The World Bank.
- Bivand, Roger, 2010. "Comparing estimation methods for spatial econometrics techniques using R," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 26/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Betton, Sandra & Eckbo, B. Espen & Thompson, Rex & Thorburn, Karin S., 2011. "Merger negotiations with stock market feedback," Discussion Papers 2011/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Stefan Traub, 2011. "Public Good and Private Good Valuation for Waiting, Time Reduction: A Laboratory Study," LSF Research Working Paper Series 11-03, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibottix, 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 95, Households in Conflict Network.
- Carman, Katherine Grace & Kooreman, Peter, 2011. "Flu Shots, Mammograms, and the Perception of Probabilities," IZA Discussion Papers 5739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ashish Arora & Sharon Belenzon & Luis A. Rios, 2011. "The Organization of R&D in American Corporations: The Determinants and Consequences of Decentralization," NBER Working Papers 17013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés González & Lavan Mahadeva & Juan D. Prada & Diego Rodríguez, 2011. "Policy Analysis Tool Applied to Colombian Needs: PATACON Model Description," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008698, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Sergio Beraldo & Stefania Ottone & Gilberto Turati, 2011. ""Are genetically modified foods bad for my health?". Individuals' valutation and the choice among different information sources," ICER Working Papers 05-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Zervopoulos, Panagiotis & Palaskas, Theodosios, 2010.
"Εφαρμογή Μετρήσεων Απόδοσης – Αποτελεσματικότητας - Αποδοτικότητας Στη Δημόσια Διοίκηση: Διεθνής Και Ελληνική Εμπειρία
[Performance – effectiveness – efficiency measurement methods in public sector," MPRA Paper 30936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George M. Constantinides & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Alexi Savov, 2011. "The Puzzle of Index Option Returns," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-17, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Armendáriz, Beatriz & Szafarz, Ariane, 2011. "On mission drift in microfinance institutions," MPRA Paper 31041, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Dee Walsh & Robert Zdenek, 2011. "The new way forward: Using collaborations and partnerships for greater efficiency and impact," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Alexandre Laurin & Finn Poschmann & William B.P. Robson, 2011. "When Striking an Awkward Balance Means Striking Out: Budget 2011," e-briefs 112, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Juliane Scheffel, 2011. "Compensation of Unusual Working Schedules," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Corsini, Lorenzo & Spataro, Luca, 2011. "Optimal decisions on pension plans in the presence of financial literacy costs and income inequalities," MPRA Paper 30946, University Library of Munich, Germany.