Politiques commerciales, intégration régionale, pauvreté et distribution de revenus au Sénégal/Trade Policies, Regional Integration, Poverty and Income Distribution in Senegal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Cockburn, 2002.
"Trade Liberalisation and Poverty in Nepal: A Computable General Equilibrium Micro Simulation Analysis,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2002-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- John Cockburn, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation and Poverty in Nepal A Computable General Equilibrium Micro Simulation Analysis," Development and Comp Systems 0409012, EconWPA.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Dissou, Yazid, 2002. "Dynamic Effects in Senegal of the Regional Trade Agreement among UEMOA Countries," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 177-199, February.
- Sahn, David E. (ed.), 1996. "Economic Reform and the Poor in Africa," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290353.
- Bernard Decaluwé & Yazid Dissou & André Patry, 2001.
"Union douanière au sein de l'UEMOA. Une analyse quantitative,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 52(4), pages 811-830.
- Bernard Decaluwé & Yazid Dissou & André Patry, 2001. "Union douanière au sein de l'UEMOA. Une analyse quantitative," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(4), pages 811-830.
- Decaluwé, Bernard & Dissou, Yazid & Patry, André, 1998. "Union douanière au sein de l'UEMOA: une analyse quantitative," Cahiers de recherche 9811, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Rizwana Siddiqui & Abdul Razzaq Kemal & Rehana Siddiqui & Ali Kemal, 2008. "Tariff Reduction, Fiscal Adjustment and Poverty in Pakistan: a CGE-Based Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2008-17, PEP-MPIA.
More about this item
KeywordsModèle d'équilibre général calculable; analyse de pauvreté; politique commerciale; distribution des revenus; intégration régionale/Computable general equilibrium model; poverty analysis; trade policy; income distribution; regional integration;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:mpiacr:2007-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.