Analysis of International R&D Spillover from International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Channel: Evidence from Asian Newly Industrialized Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edmond, Chris, 2001. "Some Panel Cointegration Models of International R&D Spillovers," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 241-260, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Xiaming Liu & Chengang Wang & Yingqi Wei, 2009. "Do local manufacturing firms benefit from transactional linkages with multinational enterprises in China?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(7), pages 1113-1130, September.
- Greenaway, David & Foster, Neil, 2002.
"North-South Trade, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 17, pages 650-670.
- David Greenaway & Neil Foster & Rod Falvey, 2002. "North-South Trade, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," European Economy Group Working Papers 15, European Economy Group.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 2000. "The "flying geese" model of Asian economic development: origin, theoretical extensions, and regional policy implications," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 375-401.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1997. "Endogenous Growth Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011662, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sdo:regaec:v:26:y:2017:i:3_2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsR&D Spillover; Endogenous Growth; Productivity; Asia Developing Countries;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-09-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-09-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2013-09-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2013-09-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-SEA-2013-09-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:wpecbs:201310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muhammad Halley Yudhistira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .