Report NEP-CWA-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmet Benlialper & Hasan Cömert, 2013. "Implicit Asymmetric Exchange Rate Peg under Inflation Targeting Regimes: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers wp333, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Michael Kromov, 2013. "Russia’s Banking Sector in 2012," Published Papers 147, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Olga Izryadnova, 2013. "Russian Production Macrostructure in 2012," Published Papers 145, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Sergey Tsukhlo, 2013. "Russian Industrial Enterprises (on the Basis of the Surveys) in 2012," Published Papers 157, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Samuel Nursamsu & Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2013. "Analysis of International R&D Spillover from International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Channel: Evidence from Asian Newly Industrialized Countries," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201310, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Sep 2013.
- Lilia Karachurina, 2013. "Migration Processes in Russia in 2012," Published Papers 160, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Michael Kopsidis & Katja Bruisch & Daniel W. Bromley, 2013. "Where is the Backward Peasant? Regional Crop Yields on Common and Private Land in Russia 1883-1913," Working Papers 0046, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Anton Cheremukhin & Mikhail Golosov & Sergei Guriev & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2013. "Was Stalin Necessary for Russia's Economic Development?," NBER Working Papers 19425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irina Dezhina, 2013. "State of Science and Innovation in 2012," Published Papers 161, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Ravi Balakrishnan & Chad Steinberg & Murtaza H. Syed, 2013. "The Elusive Quest for Inclusive Growth; Growth, Poverty, and Inequality in Asia," IMF Working Papers 13/152, International Monetary Fund.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Caristi, Pierluigi & Couderc, Stéphane & di Maria, Angela & Ho, Lauren & Grewal, Beljeet Kaur & Masciantonio, Sergio & Ongena, Steven & Zaher, Sajjad, 2013. "Islamic finance in Europe," Occasional Paper Series 146, European Central Bank.
- Iza Lejárraga, 2013. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Strengthening Transparency Disciplines in Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Henn & Chris Papageorgiou & Nicola Spatafora, 2013. "Export Quality in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 13/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Drobot, Elena & Shlepova, Kristina & Lisyanskay, Victoria & Prohorenko, Valeria & Eugene, Legatov, 2013.
"Миграционные Процессы В Выборгском Районе Ленинградской Области: Состояние, Проблемы Толерантности И Тенденции Развития
[Migration in Vyborg region: situation, problems of tolerance and development," MPRA Paper 49645, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2013.
- Javorcik, Beata & Narciso, Gaia, 2013. "Accession to the World Trade Organization and Tariff Evasion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9592, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.