Report NEP-EFF-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2013. "Undesirable Outputs and a Primal Divisia Productivity Index Based on the Directional Output Distance Function," Working Papers 2013-15, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Agri-Environmental Policy Effects at Producer Level - Identification and Measurement," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156099, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2013. "Identifying Factor Productivity by Dynamic Panel Data and Control Function Approaches: A Comparative Evaluation for EU Agriculture," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156104, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Garnero, Andrea & Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, François, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1304, CEPREMAP.
- Andrea De Michelis & Marcello M. EstevÃ£o & Beth Anne Wilson, 2013. "Productivity or Employment; Is It a Choice?," IMF Working Papers 13/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Karol J. Borowiecki, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2013.
- Samuel Nursamsu & Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2013. "Analysis of International R&D Spillover from International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Channel: Evidence from Asian Newly Industrialized Countries," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201310, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Sep 2013.
- Thomas Bolli & Jörg Schläpfer, 2013. "Job Mobility, Peer Effects, and Research Productivity in Economics," KOF Working papers 13-342, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Arne Beck & Heiner Bente & Martin Schilling, 2013. "Railway Efficiency," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/12, OECD Publishing.
- Francisca Bremberger & Carlo Cambini & Klaus Gugler & Laura Rondi, 2013. "Dividend Policy in Regulated Firms," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/53, European University Institute.
- Alex Klein & Keisuke Otsu, 2013. "Efficiency, Distortions and Factor Utilization during the Interwar Period," Studies in Economics 1317, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2013. "Sources, Reserves, and Convergence of the Serbian Economic Growth - Jobless Growth of the Serbian Economy," MPRA Paper 49773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heimeshoff, Mareike & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2013. "Estimation of a physician practice cost function," hche Research Papers 2013/07, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Michael Kopsidis & Katja Bruisch & Daniel W. Bromley, 2013. "Where is the Backward Peasant? Regional Crop Yields on Common and Private Land in Russia 1883-1913," Working Papers 0046, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Daniel Hosken & Matthew C. Weinberg, 2013. "Efficiencies Brewed: Pricing and Consolidation in the U.S. Beer Industry," NBER Working Papers 19353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anette Haas & Michael Lucht, 2013. "Heterogeneous Firms and Imperfect Substitution: The Productivity Effect of Migrants," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013019, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.