Report NEP-SEA-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nguyen, Van Phuong & Mergenthaler, Marcus, 2013. "Meat consumption patterns in Vietnam: effects of household characteristics on pork and poultry consumption," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156223, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Samuel Nursamsu & Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2013. "Analysis of International R&D Spillover from International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Channel: Evidence from Asian Newly Industrialized Countries," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201310, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Sep 2013.
- Margit Molnar & Yusuke Tateno & Amornrut Supornsinchai, 2013. "Capital Flows in Asia-Pacific: Controls, Bonanzas and Sudden Stops," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 320, OECD Publishing.
- Ravi Balakrishnan & Chad Steinberg & Murtaza H Syed, 2013. "The Elusive Quest for Inclusive Growth; Growth, Poverty, and Inequality in Asia," IMF Working Papers 13/152, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund. Monetary and Capital Markets Department, 2013. "Malaysia; Publication of Financial Sector Assessment Program Documentationâ€”Detailed Assessment of Basel Core Principles for Effective Banking Supervision," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2013. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles: Limit Theory of Real Time Detectors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1915, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oecd, 2013. "Who are the Academic All-rounders?," PISA in Focus 31, OECD Publishing.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Sainan Jin, 2013. "Testing the Martingale Hypothesis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1912, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.