Financial Technology in Indonesia: A Fragmented Instrument for Financial Inclusion?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Jonathan A. Parker, 2001.
"The Empirical Importance of Precautionary Saving,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 406-412, May.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Jonathan A. Parker, 2001. "The Empirical Importance of Precautionary Saving," NBER Working Papers 8107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Parker, Jonathan A, 2001. "The Empirical Importance of Precautionary Saving," CEPR Discussion Papers 2737, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Finke, Michael S. & Huston, Sandra J., 2013. "Time preference and the importance of saving for retirement," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 23-34.
- Chaikal Nuryakin & Prani Sastiono & Faradina Alifia Maizar & Pyan Amin & Nanda Puspita & Wahyu Pramono & Christine Tjen, 2018. "Toward Higher Financial Inclusion Rate: Service Quality, Costs Of Access, And Awareness," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201821, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Jul 2018.
More about this item
Keywords?nancial inclusion — ?nancial technology — Indonesia — digital divide;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FLE-2019-07-08 (Financial Literacy & Education)
- NEP-ICT-2019-07-08 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PAY-2019-07-08 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SEA-2019-07-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:wpaper:201936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arianto Patunru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.