Report NEP-PAY-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PAY
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neeraj Amarnani & Arpita Amarnani, 2019. "Digital Payments: Increasing Significance In The Indian Context," Working papers 2019-30-07, Voice of Research.
- Vedat Akgiray, 2019. "The Potential for Blockchain Technology in Corporate Governance," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 21, OECD Publishing.
- Annarosa Pesole & Enrique Fernandez-Macias & Cesira Urzi Brancati & Estrella Gomez Herrera, 2019. "How to quantify what is not seen? Two proposals for measuring platform work," JRC Working Papers on Labour, Education and Technology 2019-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Patrick Messerlin, 2019. "Introduction: Kritika Kultura Special Issue on Cultural Practices and Policies in the Digital and Global Age," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/nnqj4pgj882, Sciences Po.
- Tientip Subhanij & Ralph Chow Wen Kang, 2019. "FinTech in the Pacific Island Countries: Challenges and Opportunities," MPDD Policy Briefs PB82, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Chaikal Nuryakin & Lovina Aisha & Natanael Waraney Gerald Massie, 2019. "Financial Technology in Indonesia: A Fragmented Instrument for Financial Inclusion?," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201936, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia.
- Mirai Igarashi & Nobuhiko Terui, 2019. "Identifying Topic-based Communities by Combining Social Network Data and User Generated Content," DSSR Discussion Papers 97, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Levin, Mark (Левин, Марк), 2019. "Analysis of models of the formation of socio-economic structures through the network of information exchange [Анализ Моделей Формирования Социально-Экономических Структур Посредством Сетевых Средст," Working Papers 061901, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Woo-Young Kang & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2019. "Non-Linearities, Cyber Attacks and Cryptocurrencies," CESifo Working Paper Series 7692, CESifo.
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Wenz, Alexander & Burton, Jonathan & Couper, Mick P., 2019. "Increasing participation in a mobile app study: the effects of a sequential mixed-mode design and in-interview invitation," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2019-04, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Hans Gersbach, 2019. "Flexible Majority Rules for Cryptocurrency Issuance," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/322, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Bernd Süssmuth, 2019. "Bitcoin and web search query dynamics: is the price driving the hype or is the hype driving the price?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7675, CESifo.
- Kessel, Dany & Lif Hardardottir, Hulda & Tyrefors, Björn, 2019. "The Impact of Banning Mobile Phones in Swedish Secondary Schools," Working Paper Series 1288, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 11 Feb 2020.
- Natalya Apopo & Andrew Phiri, 2019. "On the (in)efficiency of cryptocurrencies: Have they taken daily or weekly random walks?," Working Papers 1904, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jun 2019.
- Richard Heuver & Ron TriepelsTriepels, 2019. "Liquidity stress detection in the European banking sector," DNB Working Papers 642, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alejandro Micco, 2019. "Automation, Labor Markets, and Trade," Working Papers wp486, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Dmitry Dagaev & Egor Stoyan, 2019. "Parimutuel Betting On The Esports Duels: Reverse Favourite-Longshot Bias And Its Determinants," HSE Working papers WP BRP 216/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Huang, Yiping & Li, Xiang & Wang, Chu, 2019. "What does peer-to-peer lending evidence say about the risk-taking channel of monetary policy?," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2019. "Blockchain Disables Real-World Governance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1119, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Valeria Cirillo & Cristiano Codagnone & Marta Fana & Francisco Lupanez-Villanueva & Giuseppe A Veltri, 2019. "Shaping individual preferences for social protection: the case of platform workers," LEM Papers Series 2019/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry & Zierahn, Ulrich, 2019. "Digitalization and the Future of Work: Macroeconomic Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 12428, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthias Pelster & Bastian Breitmayer & Tim Hasso, 2019. "Are cryptocurrency traders pioneers or just risk-seekers? Evidence from brokerage accounts," Papers 1906.11968, arXiv.org.
- Khlomov, Kirill (Хломов, Кирилл), 2019. "Cyberbullying: Russian teenagers experience [Кибербуллинг: Опыт Российских Подростков]," Working Papers 061907, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry & Zierahn, Ulrich, 2019. "Digitalization and the future of work: Macroeconomic consequences," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-024, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Isabel Hovdahl, 2019. "On the use of machine learning for causal inference in climate economics," Working Papers No 05/2019, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- van Pelt, Victor, 2019. "A dynamic view of management accounting systems," Other publications TiSEM 782413b7-2830-4e6d-bc4c-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Aufegger, Lisa & Bicknell, Colin & Soane, Emma & Ashrafian, Hutan & Darzi, Ara, 2019. "Understanding health management and safety decisions using signal processing and machine learning," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101073, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.