Report NEP-SEA-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nith, Kosal, 2019. "Cambodian place in the International trade of Textile and Clothing: Threat and Opportunity," MPRA Paper 94378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michiyuki Yagi & Katsuhiko Kokubu, "undated". "Introductory analysis of sustainable production in Southeast Asia and Japan: Corporate disclosure, green purchasing, and macro situation," Discussion Papers 2016-13, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Rahman, Mahbubur & Mohajan, Haradhan, 2019. "Rohingya-The Stateless Community Becoming the Lost Generation," MPRA Paper 94659, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2019.
- Maruf, Aminudin & Masih, Mansur, 2019. "Is the relationship between infrastructure and economic growth symmetric or asymmetric? evidence from Indonesia based on linear and non-linear ARDL," MPRA Paper 94663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Ruixue & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Tack, Jesse B. & Balagtas, Joseph V. & Nelson, Andy, 2019. "Quantifying the Yield Sensitivity of Modern Rice Varieties to Warming Temperatures: Evidence from the Philippines," 172nd EAAE Seminar, May 28-29, 2019, Brussels, Belgium 289720, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ilan Noy & Cuong Nguyen & Pooja Patel, 2019. "Floods and spillovers: households after the 2011 great flood in Thailand," CESifo Working Paper Series 7644, CESifo Group Munich.
- Riatu Mariatul Qibthiyyah, 2019. "An Inquiry of Indonesia Central and Sub-national Government Cooperation on National Expenditure Program," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201935, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia.
- Azwan, Nurul Iman & Masih, Mansur, 2019. "Is the relationship between housing price and banking debt symmetric or non-symmetric? evidence from Malaysia based on NARDL," MPRA Paper 94685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cao Chenrui, 2018. "India-China Relations: Past, Present And Future," Working papers 2018-28-11, Voice of Research.
- Facundo Abraham & Juan J. Cortina & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2019. "The Rise of Domestic Capital Markets for Corporate Financing: Lessons from East Asia," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 154, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Vedat Akgiray, 2019. "The Potential for Blockchain Technology in Corporate Governance," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 21, OECD Publishing.
- Elyas, Redha & Masih, Mansur, 2019. "Does environmental awareness determine GDP growth ? evidence from Singapore based on ARDL and NARDL approaches," MPRA Paper 94683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaikal Nuryakin & Lovina Aisha & Natanael Waraney Gerald Massie, 2019. "Financial Technology in Indonesia: A Fragmented Instrument for Financial Inclusion?," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201936, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia.
- Bakari, Sayef & Sofien, Tiba, 2019. "The Impact of Trade Openness, Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment on Economic Growth: New Evidence from Asian Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 94489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hübler, Michael & Schwerhoff, Gregor, 2019. "Shocks, economic policy and thechnology choice of heterogenous producers," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-655, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sumit Agarwal & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2018. "Commute Time and Labor Supply," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2018_015, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Chang, Pao-Li & Nguyen, Tran Bao Phuong, 2019. "Global value chains and the CPTPP," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 12-2019, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.