A Rolling Tide: Changes in the Distribution of Wealth in the US, 1989-2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana M. Aizcorbe & Arthur B. Kennickell & Kevin B. Moore, 2003. "Recent changes in U.S. family finances: evidence from the 1998 and 2001 Survey of Consumer Finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 1-32.
- Kennickell, Arthur B & Starr-McCluer, Martha, 1997.
"Household Saving and Portfolio Change: Evidence from the 1983-89 SCF Panel,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, pages 381-399.
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Martha Starr-McCluer, "undated". "Household Saving and Portfolio Change: Evidence from the 1983-89 SCF Panel," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Martha Starr-McCluer, 1996. "Household saving and portfolio change: evidence from the 1983-89 SCF panel," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wolff, Edward N, 1996. "International Comparisons of Wealth Inequality," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(4), pages 433-451, December.
- Erik Hurst & Ming Ching Luoh & Frank P. Stafford, 1998. "The Wealth Dynamics of American Families, 1984-94," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 267-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2008.
"Household Debt and Income Inequality, 1963-2003,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 929-965, August.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2005. "Household Debt and Income Inequality, 1963-2003," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 629, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Oct 2007.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2006. "Household Debt and Income Inequality, 1963-2003," 2006 Meeting Papers 585, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hansen, Gary D. & Hsu, Minchung & Lee, Junsang, 2014.
"Health insurance reform: The impact of a Medicare buy-in,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 315-329.
- Minchung Hsu & Junsang Lee & Gary D. Hansen, 2011. "Health Insurance Reform: The impact of a Medicare Buy-In," 2011 Meeting Papers 699, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gary D. Hansen & Minchung Hsu & Junsang Lee, 2012. "Health Insurance Reform: The Impact of a Medicare Buy-In," NBER Working Papers 18529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karsten Jeske & Sagiri Kitao, 2005. "Health insurance and tax policy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- De Nardi, Mariacristina & Giulio , Fella & Yang, Fang, 2016.
"Piketty’s Book and Macro Models of Wealth Inequality,"
Chicago Fed Letter,
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Fang Yang, 2015. "Piketty's Book and Macro Models of Wealth Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Leitner, 2015.
"Drivers of wealth inequality in euro area countries,"
Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft
137, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Sebastian Leitner, 2016. "Drivers of Wealth Inequality in Euro-Area Countries," wiiw Working Papers 122, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Timothy Smeeding, 2004. "Public Policy and Economic Inequality: The United States in Comparative Perspective," LIS Working papers 367, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Nikolai Roussanov, 2010.
"Diversification and Its Discontents: Idiosyncratic and Entrepreneurial Risk in the Quest for Social Status,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 65(5), pages 1755-1788, October.
- Wharton School & Nikolai Roussanov, 2008. "Diversification and its Discontents: Idiosyncratic and Entrepreneurial Risk in the Quest for Social Status," 2008 Meeting Papers 924, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fiaschi, Davide & Marsili, Matteo, 2012.
"Distribution of wealth and incomplete markets: Theory and empirical evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 243-267.
- Davide Fiaschi - Matteo Marsili, 2009. "Distribution of Wealth and Incomplete Markets: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 2009/83, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Zhou Xia & Carroll Christopher D., 2012. "Dynamics of Wealth and Consumption: New and Improved Measures for U.S. States," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, pages 1-44.
- repec:red:issued:16-340 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella, 2017. "Saving and Wealth Inequality," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 26, pages 280-300, October.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:39-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ponpoje Porapakkarm & Svetlana Pashchenko, 2011. "Front-loaded contracts in health insurance market: How valuable is guaranteed renewability?," 2011 Meeting Papers 1268, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John L. Czajka & Jonathan E. Jacobson & Scott Cody, "undated". "Survey Estimates of Wealth: A Comparative Analysis and Review of the Survey of Income and Program Participation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 88337e2efc2c423dab80b5d00, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.