Household saving and portfolio change: evidence from the 1983-89 SCF panel
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kennickell, Arthur B & Starr-McCluer, Martha, 1997. "Household Saving and Portfolio Change: Evidence from the 1983-89 SCF Panel," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(4), pages 381-399, December.
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Martha Starr-McCluer, "undated". "Household Saving and Portfolio Change: Evidence from the 1983-89 SCF Panel," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric M. Engen & William G. Gale & John Karl Scholz, 1994. "Do Saving Incentives Work?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(1), pages 85-180.
- Lupton, J. & Smith, J.P., 1999. "Marriage, Assets, and Savings," Papers 99-12, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur B. Kennickell, 2003. "A Rolling Tide: Changes in the Distribution of Wealth in the US, 1989-2001," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_393, Levy Economics Institute.
- Daniel Sandoval & Mark Rank & Thomas Hirschl, 2009. "The increasing risk of poverty across the American life course," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 46(4), pages 717-737, November.
- Budría, Santiago & Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & Hartog, Joop, 2009.
"Risk Attitude and Wage Growth: Replication and Reconstruction,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Díaz Serrano, Luis & Ferrer Carbonell, Ada & Hartog, Joop, 2009. "Risk Attitude And Wage Growth: Replication And Reconstruction," Working Papers 2072/42897, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Santi Budria & Luis Diaz-Serrano & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Joop Hartog, 2009. "Risk Attitudes and Wage Growth: Replication and Reconstruction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 192, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Atreya Chakraborty & Mark Kazarosian, 1999. "Portfolio Allocation of Precautionary Assets: Panel Evidence for the United States," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 432, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Edward N. Wolff, "undated". "Racial Wealth Disparities Is the Gap Closing?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_66, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kaminoyama, Ken-ichi & Kawagishi, Taketo, 2012. "Cash-in-advance constraint with status in a neoclassical growth model," MPRA Paper 38382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mi Luo & Alberto Bisin & Jess Benhabib, 2015. "Wealth Inequality and Social Mobility," 2015 Meeting Papers 364, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kaymak, Barış & Poschke, Markus, 2016. "The evolution of wealth inequality over half a century: The role of taxes, transfers and technology," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-25.
- POZZI Lorenzo & HEYLEN Freddy & DOSSCHE Maarten, "undated".
"Government Debt and the Excess Sensitivity of Private Consumption to Current Income: An Empirical Analysis for OECD Countries,"
- L. Pozzi & F. Heylen & M. Dossche, 2002. "Government debt and the excess sensitivity of private consumption to current income: an empirical analysis for OECD countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/155, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ji, Tingting, 2004. "Consumer Credit Delinquency And Bankruptcy Forecasting Using Advanced Econometrc Modeling," MPRA Paper 3187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santi Budria & Luis Diaz-Serrano & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Joop Hartog, 2013. "Risk attitude and wage growth: replicating Shaw (1996)," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 981-1004, April.
- Karen Pence & John Sabelhaus, 1999. "Household Saving in the '90s: Evidence from Cross-Section Wealth Surveys: Technical Paper 1999-3," Working Papers 13345, Congressional Budget Office.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Ralph C. Bryant & Gary Burtless, 2004. "The Impact of Aging on Financial Markets and the Economy: A Survey," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-23, Center for Retirement Research.
- Andrea Neri, 2009. "Measuring wealth mobility," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 703, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alan L. Gustman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Andrew A. Samwick & Thomas L. Steinmeier, "undated".
"Pension and Social Security Wealth in the Health and Retirement Study,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
97-3, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Alan L. Gustman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Andrew A. Samwick & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1997. "Pension and Social Security Wealth in the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 5912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kawagishi, Taketo & Kaminoyama, Ken-ichi, 2014. "Cash-in-advance constraint with status and endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 55946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wai-Yip Alex Ho & Chun-Yu Ho, 2016. "Inflation, Financial Developments, and Wealth Distribution," IMF Working Papers 16/132, International Monetary Fund.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:96-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .