The Political Economy of Financial Liberalisation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anja Shortland & Sourafel Girma, 2005. "The Political Economy of Financial Liberalisation," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 39, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2004.
"Finance, inequality, and poverty: cross-country evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3338, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2004. "Finance, Inequality, and Poverty: Cross-Country Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:91:y:1997:i:03:p:531-551_21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Pagano & Paolo F. Volpin, 2005.
"The Political Economy of Corporate Governance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1005-1030, September.
- Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 1999. "The Political Economy of Corporate Governance," CSEF Working Papers 29, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Jul 2005.
- Pagano, Marco & Volpin, Paolo, 2001. "The Political Economy of Corporate Governance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Repression; Liberalisation; Politics;
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-05-23 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2005-05-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-POL-2005-05-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:05/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .