The impact of health on poverty: Evidence from the South African integrated family survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Susan Godlonton & Malcolm Keswell, 2005. "The Impact Of Health On Poverty: Evidence From The South African Integrated Family Survey," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 73(1), pages 133-148, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harold Alderman & Jere Behrman & Victory Lavy & Rekha Menon, "undated".
"Child Nutrition, Child Health, and School Enrollment: A Longitudinal Analysis,"
CARESS Working Papres
97-21, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Alderman, Harold & Behrman, Jere R. & Lavy, Victor & Menon, Rekha, 1997. "Child nutrition, child health, and school enrollment : a longitudinal analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1700, The World Bank.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Carter, Michael R. & May, Julian, 1999.
"Poverty, livelihood and class in rural South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-20, January.
- MICHAEL R. CARTER & Julian May, 1997. "Poverty, Livelihood and Class in Rural South Africa," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 408, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Julian MAY & Michael R. CARTER, 1997. "Poverty, Livelihood And Class In Rural South Africa," Staff Papers 408, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Ettner, Susan L., 1996. "New evidence on the relationship between income and health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 67-85, February.
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer, 2004. "Worms: Identifying Impacts on Education and Health in the Presence of Treatment Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 159-217, January.
- Esther Duflo, 2000. "Child Health and Household Resources in South Africa: Evidence from the Old Age Pension Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 393-398, May.
- Glewwe, Paul & Jacoby, Hanan G, 1995. "An Economic Analysis of Delayed Primary School Enrollment in a Low Income Country: The Role of Early Childhood Nutrition," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 156-169, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martine Visser & Frikkie Booysen, 2004. "Determinants of the choice of health care facility utilised by individuals in HIV/AIDS-affected households in the Free State province of South Africa," SALDRU/CSSR Working Papers 087, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Mussa, Richard, 2009.
"Impact of fertility on objective and subjective poverty in Malawi,"
16089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Mussa, 2010. "Impact of Fertility on Objective and Subjective Poverty in Malawi," SALDRU Working Papers 50, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- cyrine hannafi & Christophe Muller, 2016. "The Poverty-Economic Growth-Health Triangle," EcoMod2016 9587, EcoMod.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giuseppina Gianfreda, 2008. "When consumption heals producers: the effect of fair trade on marginalised producers’ health and productivity," Working Papers 86, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Katherine Eyal & Justine Burns, 2016. "Up or Down? Intergenerational Mental Health Transmission and Cash Transfers in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 165, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ldr:cssrwp:081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alison Siljeur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sauctza.html .