The direct and indirect effects of education policy on school and post school outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2004. "The Effects Of High School Choices On Academic Performance And Early Labour Market Outcomes," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 92, Royal Economic Society.
- David Margolis & Véronique Simonnet, 2002.
"Educational Track, Networks and Labor Market Outcomes,"
2002-60, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- David Margolis & Véronique Simonnet, 2003. "Educational Track, Networks and Labor Market Outcomes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00365833, HAL.
- Margolis, David N. & Simonnet, Véronique, 2003. "Educational Track, Networks and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 699, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bryson, Alex & Dorsett, Richard & Purdon, Susan, 2002. "The use of propensity score matching in the evaluation of active labour market policies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4993, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2006.
"Incentives for Schools, Educational Signals and Labour Market Outcomes,"
Economics of Education Working Paper Series
0009, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jun 2006.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2006. "Incentives for Schools, Educational Signals and Labour Market Outcomes," Working Papers 0061, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Jun 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steve Bradley & Giuseppe Migali & Jim Taylor, 2013. "Funding, School Specialization, and Test Scores: An Evaluation of the Specialist Schools Policy Using Matching Models," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 76-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lan:wpaper:24958831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Motta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delanuk.html .