The Qualitative Expectations Hypothesis: Model Ambiguity, Consistent Representations Of Market Forecasts, And Sentiment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roman Frydman & Søren Johansen & Anders Rahbek & Morten Nyboe Tabor, 2017. "The Qualitative Expectations Hypothesis: Model Ambiguity, Consistent Representations of Market Forecasts, and Sentiment," CREATES Research Papers 2017-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Blasques & S. J. Koopman & A. Lucas, 2015. "Information-theoretic optimality of observation-driven time series models for continuous responses," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 102(2), pages 325-343.
- Francisco Blasques & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2014. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation for correctly Specified Generalized Autoregressive Score Models: Feedback Effects, Contraction Conditions and Asymptotic Properties," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-074/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2006.
"Investor Sentiment and the Cross‐Section of Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 61(4), pages 1645-1680, August.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2004. "Investor Sentiment and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 10449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Harvey & Alessandra Luati, 2014. "Filtering With Heavy Tails," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(507), pages 1112-1122, September.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing for Higher Order Serial Correlation in Regression Equations When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1303-1310, November.
- Diego García, 2013. "Sentiment during Recessions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 68(3), pages 1267-1300, June.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 2000. "Inefficient Markets: An Introduction to Behavioral Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292272.
- Francisco Blasques & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2014. "Optimal Formulations for Nonlinear Autoregressive Processes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-103/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paul C. Tetlock, 2007. "Giving Content to Investor Sentiment: The Role of Media in the Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 1139-1168, June.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:189-198 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAsset-Price Movements; Model Ambiguity; Models with Time-Varying Parameters; REH; Behavioral Finance; GAS Models;
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:1710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .