Report NEP-UPT-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evan Calford, 2017. "Uncertainty Aversion in Game Theory: Experimental Evidence," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1291, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Jason Abaluck & Abi Adams, 2017. "What Do Consumers Consider Before They Choose? Identification from Asymmetric Demand Responses," NBER Working Papers 23566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uttara Balakrishnan & Johannes Haushofer & Pamela Jakiela, 2017. "How Soon Is Now? Evidence of Present Bias from Convex Time Budget Experiments," NBER Working Papers 23558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dold, Malte, 2017. "Back to Buchanan? Explorations of welfare and subjectivism in behavioral economics," Discussion Paper Series 2017-03, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Aditya Maheshwari & Andrey Sarantsev, 2017. "Modeling Financial System with Interbank Flows, Borrowing, and Investing," Papers 1707.03542, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2018.
- Deng, Binbin, 2016. "A Simple Model of Managerial Incentives and Portfolio-Investment Decision," MPRA Paper 79959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Frydman & Soeren Johansen & Anders Rahbek & Morten Nyboe, 2017. "The Qualitative Expectations Hypothesis: Model Ambiguity, Consistent Representations Of Market Forecasts, And Sentiment," Discussion Papers 17-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Damon Clark & David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Mark Rush, 2017. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1293, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Maria De Paola & Francesca Gioia & Fabio Piluso, 2017. "Does Reminding Of Behavioural Biases Increase Returns From Financial Trading? A Field Experiment," Working Papers 201705, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Dan Usher, 2017. "Utilitarianism, Voting And The Redistribution Of Income," Working Paper 1385, Economics Department, Queen's University.