Report NEP-ORE-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Yiguo Sun, 2017. "Endogeneity in Semiparametric Threshold Regression," Working Paper series 17-13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2017. "Asymptotic Properties of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator in Regime Switching Econometric Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1049, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Nicolï¿½, Giovanni, 2017. "A Generalized Approach to Indeterminacy in Linear Rational Expectations Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 12130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davide De Gaetano, 2017. "A Bootstrap Bias Correction Of Long Run Fourth Order Moment Estimation In The Cusum Of Squares Test," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0220, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Max Albert & Hartmut Kliemt, 2017. "Infinite Idealizations and Approximate Explanations in Economics," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201726, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Roberto Roson & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2017. "Demand-Driven Structural Change in Applied General Equilibrium Models," IEFE Working Papers 96, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Roman Frydman & Soeren Johansen & Anders Rahbek & Morten Nyboe, 2017. "The Qualitative Expectations Hypothesis: Model Ambiguity, Consistent Representations Of Market Forecasts, And Sentiment," Discussion Papers 17-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Degiannakis, Stavros, 2016. "The one-trading-day-ahead forecast errors of intra-day realized volatility," MPRA Paper 80163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Migliardo, Carlo & Schilirò, Daniele, 2016. "Mid-Sized Italian manufacturing firms: a panel data analysis on profitability," MPRA Paper 80148, University Library of Munich, Germany.