Unobserved Heterogeneity in the Binary Logit Model with Cross-Sectional Data and Short Panels: A Finite Mixture Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leslie McCall & Lane Kenworthy, 2007. "Inequality, Public Opinion, and Redistribution," LIS Working papers 459, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Holm, Anders, 2002. "The effect of training on search durations: a random effects approach," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 433-450, July.
- Browning, Martin & Carro, Jesus M., 2014.
"Dynamic binary outcome models with maximal heterogeneity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 805-823.
- Mette Ejrnæs & Anders Holm, 2004. "Comparing Fixed Effects and Covariance Structure Estimators," CAM Working Papers 2004-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Martin Browning & Jesus M. Carro, 2009. "Dynamic binary outcome models with maximal heterogeneity," Economics Series Working Papers 426, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Browning, Martin & Carro, Jesús M., 2009. "Dynamic binary outcome models with maximal heterogeneity," UC3M Working papers. Economics we091710, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bearse, Peter & Canals-Cerd , Jos & Rilstone, Paul, 2007. "Efficient Semiparametric Estimation Of Duration Models With Unobserved Heterogeneity," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 281-308, April.
More about this item
Keywordsbinary logit model; unobserved heterogeneity; latent classes; simulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2009-02-14 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2009-02-14 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieca:2009_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camkudk.html .