Efficient Semiparametric Estimation Of Duration Models With Unobserved Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruixuan Liu, 2016. "A Single-index Cox Model Driven by Levy Subordinators," Emory Economics 1602, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Christian N. Brinch, 2008. "Non-parametric Identification of the Mixed Hazards Model with Interval-Censored Durations," Discussion Papers 539, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Piu Banerjee & José J. Canals-Cerdá, 2012. "Credit risk analysis of credit card portfolios under economic stress conditions," Working Papers 12-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bijwaard Govert E. & Ridder Geert & Woutersen Tiemen, 2013.
"A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semiparametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Bijwaard, Govert & Ridder, Geert, 2009. "A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semi-Parametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Govert Bijwaard & Geert Ridder & Tiemen Woutersen, 2012. "A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semiparametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012035, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Anders Holm & Mads Meier Jæger & Morten Pedersen, 2008. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in the Binary Logit Model with Cross-Sectional Data and Short Panels: A Finite Mixture Approach," CAM Working Papers 2009-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:23:y:2007:i:02:p:281-308_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.