Compulsory Disclosure of Private Information Theoretical and Experimental Results for the "Acquiring-a-Company" Game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred & Zaby, Alexandra, 2014. "Compulsory disclosure of private information theoretical and experimental results for the "acquiring-a-company" game," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 69, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Zaby, Alexandra & Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2014. "Compulsory Disclosure of Private Information - Theoretical and Experimental Results for the Acquiring-a-Company Game," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100520, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis A. V. Dittrich & Werner Güth & Martin G. Kocher & Paul Pezanis‐Christou, 2012.
"Loss Aversion and Learning to Bid,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(314), pages 226-257, April.
- Dennis A. V. Dittrich & Werner Güth & Martin Kocher & Paul Pezanis-Christou, "undated". "Loss aversion and learning to bid," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Dittrich, Dennis Alexis Valin & Güth, Werner & Kocher, Martin G. & Pezanis-Christou, Paul, 2012. "Loss aversion and learning to bid," Munich Reprints in Economics 18205, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Nadine Chlaß, 2011. "On Individual Cursedness - How personality shapes individuals' sensitivity to incur a winner's curse -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Ball, Sheryl B. & Bazerman, Max H. & Carroll, John S., 1991. "An evaluation of learning in the bilateral winner's curse," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Reinhard Selten & Klaus Abbink & Ricarda Cox, 2005. "Learning Direction Theory and the Winner’s Curse," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 5-20, April.
- Brit Grosskopf & Yoella Bereby-Meyer & Max Bazerman, 2007. "On the Robustness of the Winnerâ€™s Curse Phenomenon," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 389-418, December.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Di Cagno & A. Galliera & W. Güth & N. Pace & L. Panaccione, 2016. "Make-up and suspicion in bargaining with cheap talk: An experiment controlling for gender and gender constellation," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(3), pages 463-471, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAcquisition of firms; disclosure of private information; experimental economics;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2014-02-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2014-02-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2014-02-08 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EUR-2014-02-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-EXP-2014-02-08 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2014-02-08 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2014-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .