Report NEP-ORE-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agnieszka Markiewicz & Andreas Pick, 2014. "Adaptive learning and survey data," DNB Working Papers 411, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Gudmundsson, Jens & Jochem, Torsten, 2014. "Let's Talk It Over: Communication and Coordination in Teams," Working Papers 2014:2, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Apr 2018.
- Andrade, Philippe & Crump, Richard K. & Eusepi, Stefano & Moench, Emanuel, 2013. "Fundamental disagreement," Staff Reports 655, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Nov 2014.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2014. "Business Confidence and Forecasting of Housing Prices and Rents in Large German Cities," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1360, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carsten Helm & Franz Wirl, 2014. "The Principal-Agent Model with Multilateral Externalities: An Application to Climate Agreements," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 32 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Werner Güth & Kerstin Pull & Manfred Stadler & Alexandra Zaby, 2014. "Compulsory Disclosure of Private Information Theoretical and Experimental Results for the "Acquiring-a-Company" Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Abbring, Jaap H. & Campbell, Jeffrey R. & Tilly, Jan & Yang, Nan, 2013. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," Working Paper Series WP-2013-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.