Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Abbring, J.H. & Campbell, J.R. & Tilly, J. & Yang, N., 2014. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," Discussion Paper 2014-008, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Abbring, Jaap H & Campbell, Jeffrey R & Tilly, Jan & Yang, Nan, 2016. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 11069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nan Yang & Jeffrey Campbell & Jan Tilly & Jaap Abbring, 2013. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," 2013 Meeting Papers 673, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand uncertainty; dynamic oligopoly; firm entry and exit; Markov-perfect equilibrium; nested fixed point estimator; sunk costs; toughness of competition.;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-02-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ORE-2014-02-08 (Operations Research)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-08 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TID-2014-02-08 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-2013-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .